A Phase 2, Randomized, Open-label Study of Nivolumab or Nivolumab/BMS-986205 Alone or Combined With Intravesical BCG in Participants With BCG-Unresponsive, High-Risk, Non-Muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Linrodostat (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; BCG
- Indications Bladder cancer; Carcinoma; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CheckMate 9UT
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 23 Jul 2019 Planned End Date changed from 16 Apr 2023 to 3 Jun 2023.
- 23 Jul 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 4 Jan 2022 to 23 Jan 2022.
- 16 Feb 2019 The study design was presented at the 2019 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.