An Open-Label Study to Assess the Anti-Tumor Activity and Safety of REGN1979, an Anti-CD20 x Anti-CD3 Bispecific Antibody, in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Follicular Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Odronextamab (Primary)
- Indications B-cell lymphoma; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Nov 2019 Trial design released at the 61st Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 06 Nov 2019 According to a Regeneron Pharmaceuticals media release, data (n=20) from this study will be presented at the 2019 American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting, Dec 2019.
- 21 Aug 2019 Planned initiation date (estimated date for recruitment of the first subject) changed from 21 Jun 2019 to 6 Sep 2019.