A Phase 2 Precision Oncology Study of Biomarker-Directed, Pembrolizumab-(MK-3475, SCH 900475) Based Combination Therapy for Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (KEYNOTE-495; KeyImPaCT)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Lenvatinib (Primary) ; MK 4280 (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KeyImPaCT; KEYNOTE-495
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 24 Oct 2018 According to an Eisai Inc media release, data from the study will be presented at the 33rd Annual Meeting of the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) 2018.
- 09 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 26 May 2022 to 30 May 2022.
- 09 Oct 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 26 May 2022 to 30 May 2022.