A Phase I Dose Escalation Study With Expansion to Evaluate the Safety of SEPHB4-HSA in Combination With Cytarabine or Liposomal Vincristine in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Acute Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cytarabine (Primary) ; SEphB4-HSA (Primary) ; Vincristine (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Leukaemia; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 29 Jun 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2021 to 9 May 2021.
- 29 Jun 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2020 to 9 May 2020.
- 29 Jun 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.