Pembrolizumab in MMR-Proficient Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Pharmacologically Primed to Trigger Dynamic Hypermutation Status
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Temozolomide
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ARETHUSA
- 04 Jun 2019 Study design was presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 03 Apr 2019 Study design was presented at the 110th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- 01 Apr 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2020 to 1 Feb 2022.