Early Intervention With Eculizumab to Treat Thrombotic Microangiopathy/Atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome (TMA/aHUS)-Associated Multiple Organ Dysfunction Syndrome (MODS) in Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant (HCT) Recipients
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Eculizumab (Primary)
- Indications Atypical Haemolytic Uraemic Syndrome; Multiple organ failure; Thrombotic microangiopathy
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 22 Jun 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 Jul 2018.
- 11 May 2018 New trial record