A Phase III, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Double-blind, Multi-center, International Study of Durvalumab Given Concurrently with Platinum-based Chemoradiation Therapy in Patients with Locally Advanced, Unresectable Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (Stage III) (PACIFIC2)
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Etoposide; Paclitaxel; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PACIFIC2
- Sponsors AstraZeneca; AstraZeneca AB
- 14 Aug 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2022 to 31 Aug 2022.
- 14 Aug 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 04 Jun 2019 Study design was presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO 2019).