Randomized, Active-Comparison, Double-Blind, Phase 2 Study to Assess the Safety and Immunogenicity of Anthrax Vaccine Adsorbed (BioThrax) Without and With CPG 7909 Adjuvant (AV7909 Anthrax Vaccine), Using a Post-Exposure Prophylaxis Dosing Regimen in Adults 66 Years of Age or Older in Stable Health in Comparison to Adults 18-50 Years of Age in Stable Health
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Mar 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Anthrax vaccine (Primary) ; AV 7909 (Primary)
- Indications Anthrax
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms B-SAFE
- 18 Mar 2019 Planned End Date changed from 4 Nov 2019 to 13 Dec 2019.
- 15 Feb 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 15 May 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.