A Phase 2a, Multi-center, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study Evaluating ABI-H0731+ Entecavir vs Entecavir Alone for the Treatment of Viremic HBeAg-positive Patients With Chronic Hepatitis B
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs ABI-H0731 (Primary) ; Entecavir (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Assembly Biosciences
- 07 Jan 2019 According to an Assembly Biosciences media release, data from the study will be presented at scientific conferences this year.
- 07 Jan 2019 According to an Assembly Biosciences media release, at the end of six months, patients from this study have the opportunity to rollover to an open label study [NCT03780543]. Interim results are expected during Q2 of 2019.
- 07 Jan 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to an Assembly Biosciences media release.