A Phase II, Open Label, Randomized, Two-Arm Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Two Doses of the Antibody Drug Conjugate GSK2857916 in Participants With Multiple Myeloma Who Had 3 or More Prior Lines of Treatment, Are Refractory to a Proteasome Inhibitor and an Immunomodulatory Agent and Have Failed an Anti-CD38 Antibody (DREAMM 2)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 2857916 (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DREAMM 2
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; GlaxoSmithKline Research & Development
- 05 Jul 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 05 Jul 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 154 to 155.
- 18 Jun 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 150 to 154.