A Phase II, Open Label, Randomized, Two-Arm Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Two Doses of the Antibody Drug Conjugate GSK2857916 in Participants With Multiple Myeloma Who Had 3 or More Prior Lines of Treatment, Are Refractory to a Proteasome Inhibitor and an Immunomodulatory Agent and Have Failed an Anti-CD38 Antibody (DREAMM 2)
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Belantamab mafodotin (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DREAMM 2
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; GlaxoSmithKline Research & Development
- 23 Aug 2019 Headline results presented in a GlaxoSmithKline media release.
- 11 Jun 2019 Planned End Date changed from 22 Jun 2020 to 19 Jun 2020.
- 03 Apr 2019 Planned End Date changed from 30 Jun 2020 to 22 Jun 2020.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History