A Phase I/II, Open-label, Dose Escalation and Expansion Study to Evaluate Safety, Tolerability, and Clinical Activity of the Antibody-Drug Conjugate GSK2857916 Administered in Combination with Lenalidomide Plus Dexamethasone (Arm A), or Bortezomib Plus Dexamethasone (Arm B) in Participants with Relapsed / Refractory Multiple Myeloma – DREAMM-6
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Belantamab mafodotin (Primary) ; Bortezomib; Bortezomib; Dexamethasone; Dexamethasone; Lenalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DREAMM-6
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; GlaxoSmithKline Research & Development
- 19 Jun 2019 Planned End Date changed from 15 Jul 2022 to 3 Jan 2023.
- 19 Jun 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 15 Jul 2020 to 3 Jan 2023.
- 07 Jun 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 90 to 123.