A Phase III, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multicenter, International Study of Osimertinib as Maintenance Therapy in Patients With Locally Advanced, Unresectable EGFR Mutation-positive Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (Stage III) Whose Disease Has Not Progressed Following Definitive Platinum-based Chemoradiation Therapy (LAURA)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Osimertinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LAURA
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 26 Sep 2018 Trial design of the study presented at the 19th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
- 25 Jul 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 14 May 2018 New trial record