A 5-year Longitudinal Observational Study of Patients With Primary Biliary Cholangitis
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Obeticholic acid (Primary) ; Fenofibrate; Ursodeoxycholic acid
- Indications Primary biliary cirrhosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TARGET-PBC
- 19 Sep 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 14 May 2018 New trial record
- 14 Apr 2018 Interim results (to date, n=311) assessing the safety and efficacy of obeticholic acid in patients with primary biliary cholangitis (PBC), presented at The International Liver Congress 2018.