A Two- Stage Multicenter, Open-label, Randomized, Active Controlled Parallel Group Study Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of Pramipexole SR Versus Pramipexole IR Administered Orally Over an 18-week Treatment on Nocturnal Symptoms in L-Dopa+ Treated Patients With Advanced Parkinson's Disease (PD)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Pramipexole (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SUSTAIN
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 08 Jan 2019 Planned End Date changed from 14 Aug 2019 to 16 Dec 2019.
- 08 Jan 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 5 Aug 2019 to 7 Dec 2019.
- 15 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 9 Jun 2019 to 14 Aug 2019.