A Two- Stage Multicenter, Open-label, Randomized, Active Controlled Parallel Group Study Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of Pramipexole SR Versus Pramipexole IR Administered Orally Over an 18-week Treatment on Nocturnal Symptoms in L-Dopa+ Treated Patients With Advanced Parkinson's Disease (PD)
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Pramipexole (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SUSTAIN
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 28 Oct 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 24 Jun 2019 Planned End Date changed from 16 Dec 2019 to 16 Jan 2020.
- 24 Jun 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 7 Dec 2019 to 7 Jan 2020.