A Phase 2, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of TAK-935 as an Adjunctive Therapy in Pediatric Patients With Developmental and/or Epileptic Encephalopathies
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Soticlestat (Primary)
- Indications Dravet syndrome; Lennox-Gastaut syndrome; Seizures
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ELEKTRA
- Sponsors Ovid Therapeutics; Takeda
- 23 Sep 2019 According to the Ovid Therapeutics media release, Data from this trial in children is expected in the second half of 2020.
- 17 Dec 2018 According to the Ovid Therapeutics media release, the company will amend the protocols for this study to exclude patients being treated with perampanel and, in light of the mode of action of OV935, the duration of treatment will be extended with the potential to observe the extent of the effects of OV935 on seizure reduction over time.
- 25 Sep 2018 Planned End Date changed from 21 Mar 2021 to 21 Apr 2021.