A phase III trial of MicroProst in patients with Chronic Angle Closure Glaucoma (CACG)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Latanoprost (Primary)
- Indications Angle-closure glaucoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 13 Feb 2019 According to an Eyenovia Inc. media release, the company will initiate First Patient In H1 2019.
- 13 Feb 2019 According to an Eyenovia Inc. media release, following discussions with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the study population will include chronic angle closure glaucoma (CACG), as well as open angle glaucoma (OAG) and ocular hypertension (OHT) patients
- 14 Aug 2018 According to an Eyenovia Inc. media release, the trial will initiate in H1 2019.