A multicentre, randomised, controlled versus placebo, double-blinded, 4 parallel arms, dose-ranging main study, to evaluate the efficacy, safety and tolerability and acceptability of repeated doses of ADV7103, after 7 days of treatment, in patients with cystinuria, and an efficacy and safety exploratory study in the youngest children
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Potassium bicarbonate/potassium citrate (Primary)
- Indications Cystinuria
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Advicenne
- 08 Feb 2019 Planned End Date changed to 11 Dec 2020.
- 08 Feb 2019 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 15 May 2018 According to the Advicenne media release, this trial is expected to begin in 2018.