A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study of Ralinepag to Evaluate Safety and Effects on Exercise Capacity Assessed by CPET in Subjects With WHO Group 1 Pulmonary Hypertension Who Recently Initiated Therapy
Status: Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ralinepag (Primary)
- Indications Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ADVANCE CAPACITY 302
- Sponsors United Therapeutics Corporation
- 06 Sep 2019 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 22 May 2019 Trial design of ADVANCE OUTCOMES, ADVANCE CAPACITY, and ADVANCE ENDURANCE studies, presented at the 115th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society
- 06 Aug 2018 According to an Arena Pharmaceuticals media release, the company expects to initiate this study in Q4:18.