A Phase 1/1b Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of Immunotherapy Combinations in Participants With Gastrointestinal Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs AB 122 (Primary) ; AB-928 (Primary) ; Fluorouracil (Primary) ; Folinic acid (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Gastric cancer; Gastrointestinal cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Arcus Biosciences
- 23 Sep 2019 According to an Arcus Biosciences media release, data from this trial will be presented in a poster display session at the 2019 European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) Annual Meeting (Barcelona, Spain from 27th Sep-1st Oct 2019).
- 03 Jun 2019 Preliminary results from ongoing phase I studies (NCT03719326; NCT03720678; NCT03629756) assessing the safety, pharmacokinetics (PK), pharmacodynamics, and clinical activity of increasing doses of AB928 (75, 150, 200 mg orally once daily) in combination with: standard pegylated liposomal doxorubicin presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 29 May 2019 According to an Arcus Biosciences media release, preliminary data from data from the ongoing Phase 1 dose-escalation trials of AB928 (NCT03719326; NCT03720678; NCT03629756) will be presented at the upcoming American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting in Chicago, May 31 to June 4.