Phase 1/1b study of AB928 in combination with AB122 or chemotherapy in patients with breast and gynecological (initially ovarian) malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs AB-928 (Primary) ; GLS 010 (Primary) ; IPI 549 (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Ovarian cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 26 Jun 2018 According to an Arcus Biosciences media release, status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 26 Jun 2018 According to an Arcus Biosciences media release, Arcus Biosciences and Infinity Pharmaceuticals will also evaluate IPI-549 in combination with AB928 + AB122 as well as IPI-549 in combination with AB928 + chemotherapy in patients with triple negative breast cancer (TNBC) or ovarian cancer in four separate cohorts as part of this trial. Each of these four cohorts will enrol approximately 15 patients.
- 11 Jun 2018 According to the Arcus Biosciences media release, the company has been completing the regulatory process to evaluate the combination of AB928 and AB122 in patients in Australia and expects to dose its first patient with this combination shortly.