A Phase 1-2, First-in-Human Study of CX-2029 in Adults With Metastatic or Locally Advanced Unresectable Solid Tumors or Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphomas (PROCLAIM-CX-2029)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs CX-2029 (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Head and neck cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Acronyms PROCLAIM-CX-2029
- Sponsors CytomX Therapeutics
- 30 Jan 2019 New source identified and integrated EudraCT2018-001456-34
- 25 Jan 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 150 to 202.
- 08 Aug 2018 According to a CytomX Therapeutics media release, the first subject enrolled in this study has been treated.