A Phase 1b, Open-Label, Dose Escalation Study of PRS-343 in Combination With Atezolizumab in Patients With HER2-Positive Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; PRS 343 (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Breast cancer; Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pieris Pharmaceuticals
- 11 Nov 2019 According to a Pieris Pharmaceuticals media release, the company will report emerging data from this study at the company's R&D day on November 19th
- 10 May 2019 According to a Pieris Pharmaceuticals, Inc. media release, data from this study is expected later this year.
- 07 Nov 2018 According to a Pieris Pharmaceuticals media release, Company intends to report data from this trial in 2019.