A phase I multiple ascending-dose study of RGLS-4326 in healthy volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs RGLS 4326 (Primary)
- Indications Autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 04 Jan 2019 According to a Regulus Therapeutics media release, the company is planning to discuss data from the cohort 1 of this study, results from the completed SAD study and the interim data (13 weeks ) of 27 week preclinical study with the FDA , to resume the further dosing in this study.
- 09 Aug 2018 According to a Regulus Therapeutics media release, company has voluntarily paused dosing in this study, pending results from the new chronic mouse toxicity study.
- 17 May 2018 New trial record