A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Open-label, Active-controlled Study of Trastuzumab Deruxtecan (DS-8201a), an Anti-HER2-antibody Drug Conjugate, Versus Treatment of Investigator's Choice for HER2-positive, Unresectable and/or Metastatic Breast Cancer Subjects Previously Treated With T-DM1
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Trastuzumab-deruxtecan (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Lapatinib; Trastuzumab
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Male breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DESTINY-Breast02
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Inc
- 19 Nov 2019 According to a Daiichi Sankyo Company media release, data from this study will be presented at the 2019 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (#SABCS19), December 10-14, 2019 in San Antonio, Texas.
- 15 May 2019 According to a Daiichi Sankyo Company media release, data from this study will be presented at the 2019 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting.
- 07 Aug 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.