A Randomized, Observer Blind, Phase 3 Trial to Investigate the Immunogenicity and Safety of the Co-administration of a Subcutaneous Tetravalent Dengue Vaccine Candidate (TDV) and an Intramuscular Hepatitis A Virus (Inactivated) Vaccine in Healthy Subjects Aged 18 to 60 Years in Non-endemic Country(Ies) for Dengue
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Hepatitis A vaccine (Primary) ; TAK 003 (Primary)
- Indications Dengue; Hepatitis A
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Takeda
- 20 Nov 2018 Planned End Date changed from 23 Apr 2019 to 11 Jun 2019.
- 20 Nov 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 16 Nov 2018 to 7 Dec 2018.
- 20 Nov 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.