A single-dose, single-period, PK study of KP415/d-methylphenidate (d-MPH) capsule in children 6-12 years and adolescents 13-17 years old with ADHD
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Jan 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Serdexmethylphenidate (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 18 Jan 2019 According to a KemParma media release, data from this study were presented at the 2019 Annual Meeting of the American Professional Society for ADHD and Related Disorders (APSARD).
- 17 May 2018 New trial record
- 10 May 2018 According to a KemParma media release, top-line results were announced by the company.