An Open-label Phase III Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability and Immunogenicity of a Nine-valent Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Vaccine (Gardasil 9) in Solid Organ Transplant Recipients and HIV-infected Patients
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant nonavalent Merck (Primary)
- Indications Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 25 Jan 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 25 Jan 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 1 Sep 2019.
- 25 Jan 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.