A Phase 1 Trial of Sleeping Beauty-Modified Third-Generation Anti-CD19 CAR T-Cell Therapy (TCRs) to Treat Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Anti-CD19 CAR-transduced T cells (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 09 Oct 2018 According to a ZIOPHARM Oncology media release, the company have affirmed its guidance on this planned phase I study.The IND application for this phase 1 trial remains on track to be submitted in the fourth quarter of 2018 followed by enrollment of patients beginning in 2019, pending regulatory clearance.
- 08 Aug 2018 According to a ZIOPHARM Oncology media release, the company plans to initiate this study in the fourth quarter of 2018.
- 18 May 2018 New trial record