A Phase 1 Trial of Sleeping Beauty-Modified Third-Generation Anti-CD19 CAR T-Cell Therapy (TCRs) to Treat Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Anti-CD19 CAR-transduced T cells (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 08 Aug 2019 According to a ZIOPHARM Oncology media release, this trial is expected to begin in late 2019.
- 05 Mar 2019 According to a ZIOPHARM Oncology media release, The Company affirms guidance on beginning this trial and treating patients at MD Anderson Cancer Center in the second half of this year.
- 09 Oct 2018 According to a ZIOPHARM Oncology media release, the company have affirmed its guidance on this planned phase I study.The IND application for this phase 1 trial remains on track to be submitted in the fourth quarter of 2018 followed by enrollment of patients beginning in 2019, pending regulatory clearance.