A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Efficacy Study of CA-008 in Subjects Undergoing Bunionectomy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs CA-008 (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Concentric Analgesics
- 08 Nov 2018 According to a Concentric Analgesics media release, the company expects to present complete data (including pharmacokinetics and full 28-day follow-up results) from this trial at upcoming scientific meetings in 2019.
- 08 Nov 2018 Primary endpoint (Change in Post-surgical pain based on the weighted sum of pain intensity (SPI) assessments over 96 hours of the NRS scores = Area Under the Curve (AUC): highest dose of CA-008 (4.2 mg) versus placebo) has been met, according to a Concentric Analgesics media release.
- 08 Nov 2018 Topline results of this trial presented in a Concentric Analgesics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History