Phase 1 study of CERC-301 in patients with neurogenic Orthostatic Hypotension (nOH) associated with Parkinson's disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Rislenemdaz (Primary)
- Indications Orthostatic hypotension; Parkinson's disease
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cerecor
- 01 Aug 2018 According to a Cerecor media release, Dr. Stuart Isaacson from Neurology, Herbert Wertheim College of Medicine is the lead investigator for this trial.
- 01 Aug 2018 According to a Cerecor media release, first patient has been enrolled, and data are expected in the first half of 2019.
- 01 Aug 2018 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to a Cerecor media release.