Phase 1 study of CERC-301 in patients with neurogenic Orthostatic Hypotension (nOH) associated with Parkinson's disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Rislenemdaz (Primary)
- Indications Orthostatic hypotension; Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Cerecor
- 01 Jul 2019 Final Results presented in a Cerecor Inc Media Release.
- 01 Jul 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to a Cerecor Inc Media Release.
- 01 Jul 2019 According to a Cerecor Inc media release, the study enrolled 19 patients with nOH associated with Parkinson's disease of which 14 were randomized. Enrollment was closed following the positive interim results seen in April 2019.