Phase II Non-randomized Study of a Atezolizumab (MPDL3280A) in Combination With Carboplatin Plus Pemetrexed in Patients Who Are Chemotherapy-naive and Have Stage IV Non-squamous Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Twith Asymptomatic Brain Metastasis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin (Primary) ; Pemetrexed (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Folic acid; Vitamin B12 analogues
- Indications Brain metastases; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ATEZO-BRAIN
- 08 Aug 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 15 Jun 2021 to 15 Jul 2021.
- 08 Aug 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 18 May 2018 New trial record