Phase 1 Dose Finding Study Evaluating the Bispecific Antibody MCLA-158 in Metastatic Colorectal Cancer and Other Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Aug 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs MCLA 158 (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Merus
- 19 Aug 2019 According to a Merus media release, the company plans to provide further guidance on the program in 2020.
- 27 Dec 2018 According to a Merus media release, data from this study is expected at the end of 2019.
- 24 May 2018 According to a Merus media release, the US FDA has accepted Investigational New Drug (IND) application for MCLA-158 in April 2018. The company plans to open additional sites for this trial in the United States.