Phase 1 Dose Finding Study Evaluating the Bispecific Antibody MCLA-158 in Metastatic Colorectal Cancer and Other Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs MCLA 158 (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Merus
- 27 Dec 2018 According to a Merus media release, data from this study is expected at the end of 2019.
- 24 May 2018 According to a Merus media release, the US FDA has accepted Investigational New Drug (IND) application for MCLA-158 in April 2018. The company plans to open additional sites for this trial in the United States.
- 24 May 2018 According to a Merus media release, the first patient has been dosed in this trial.