A Phase 1 Study of an Autologous ACTR T Cell Product in Combination With Trastuzumab, a Monoclonal Antibody, in Subjects With HER2-Positive Advanced Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Jan 2020
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs ACTR707 (Primary) ; Trastuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Gastric cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Unum Therapeutics
- 04 Nov 2019 According to an Unum Therapeutics media release, fives clinical sites are active in this study. The company expects to report preliminary data from this study from first cohort patients by the end of this year and expects data from the multiple dose cohort in 2020.
- 28 Mar 2019 According to an Unum Therapeutics media release, compnay plans to report initial clinical data from the ongoing dose escalation at the end of 2019.
- 03 Jan 2019 According to an Unum Therapeutics media release, enrollment, dosing and initial clinical data from dose escalation part anticipated in 2019.