A phase II, multicentre, randomised, double-blind, double-dummy, active-controlled, 3-way cross-over study to evaluate the efficacy of CHF 5993 administered via Dry Powder Inhaler (DPI) versus CHF 5993 via pressurized Metered Dose Inhaler (pMDI) and CHF 1535 pMDI in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Beclometasone/formoterol/glycopyrrolate (Primary) ; Beclometasone/formoterol/glycopyrrolate
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Tri-D study
- Sponsors Chiesi Farmaceutici
- 27 Mar 2019 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health
- 19 Mar 2019 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 03 Mar 2019 The study has been completed in Czech Republic.