A phase 3 study of a galectin-3 inhibitor, GR-MD-02 in NASH cirrhosis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Belapectin (Primary)
- Indications Liver cirrhosis; Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Galectin Therapeutics
- 05 Nov 2018 According to a Galectin Therapeutics media release, the Company has submitted a final clinical trial protocol with the FDA.
- 21 May 2018 New trial record
- 14 May 2018 According to a Galectin Therapeutics media release, the company is proceeding with plans for a Phase 3 clinical trial program of GR-MD-02 in NASH cirrhosis, by, incorporating advice and guidance from the US FDA and based on the positive effects of GR-MD-02 on HVPG in the Phase 2 NASH-CX trial.