A Phase II, Randomized, Dose-scheduling, Observer-Blinded Study to Assess the Safety, Reactogenicity and Immunogenicity of Vi-DT Conjugate Vaccine in 6-23-Month Old Healthy Filipino Infants and Toddlers
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Typhoid vaccine Vi DT conjugate International Vaccine Institute/Incepta/SK Bioscience/PT Biofarma (Primary) ; Influenza virus vaccine
- Indications Typhoid
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Oct 2019 Primary endpoint (Immunogenicity endpoint) has been met, according to the results published in the Vaccine.
- 01 Oct 2019 Results of the interim analysis, published in the Vaccine
- 23 Aug 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.