A Retrospective Study Assessing the Outcomes and Factors which Correlate with Continuation of Maintenance Botox Injection in Patients with Overactive Bladder (OAB)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 31 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum-Toxin-A (Primary)
- Indications Overactive bladder
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Results assessing the outcomes of Botox injection treatment and factors which correlate with continuation of maintenance injections, presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the International Continence Society.
- 21 May 2018 Results presented at the 113th Annual Meeting of the American Urological Association.
- 21 May 2018 New trial record