A Phase III Randomized, Open-Label, Multi-Center, Global Study of Durvalumab and Bacillus Calmette-Guerin (BCG) Administered as Combination Therapy Versus BCG Alone in High-Risk, BCG Naïve Non-Muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs BCG (Primary) ; Durvalumab (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms POTOMAC
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 04 Sep 2018 Planned End Date changed from 30 Jul 2024 to 25 Nov 2024.
- 29 May 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 13 Dec 2021 to 24 Nov 2021.
- 29 May 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.