A Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Single Ascending Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of MK-1654 in Pre-Term and Full-Term Infants
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs MK-1654 (Primary)
- Indications Respiratory syncytial virus infections; Respiratory tract infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 23 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 5 May 2020 to 20 Aug 2020.
- 23 Oct 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 5 May 2020 to 20 Aug 2020.
- 07 Sep 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.