A Single-centre, Open Single-arm Study Where the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of Subcutaneously Administered ILB Will be Evaluated in Patients With Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dextran sulfate (Primary)
- Indications Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors TikoMed
- 02 Nov 2018 According to a TikoMed media release, first patient has been treated in the trial.
- 14 Aug 2018 According to a TikoMed media release, this study is performed at and in collaboration with Sahlgrenska University Hospital, Gothenburg, Sweden. Assoc. Professor Lennart Persson, an expert in ALS, will be principal investigator.
- 14 Aug 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to a TikoMed media release.