A Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Patient and Investigator Blinded, Study Investigating the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Preliminary Efficacy of Multiple Doses of CFZ533 in Patients With Moderately Active Proliferative Lupus Nephritis A randomized, placebo-controlled, patient and investigator blinded study investigating the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics and preliminary efficacy of multiple doses of CFZ533 in patients with moderately active proliferative lupus nephritis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Iscalimab (Primary)
- Indications Lupus nephritis; Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 18 Jul 2019 Planned End Date changed from 17 Dec 2020 to 17 Mar 2021.
- 18 Jul 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 17 Dec 2020 to 17 Mar 2021.
- 22 May 2018 New trial record