Efficacy, Safety and Immunogenicity of GVGH Shigella Sonnei Vaccine (1790GAHB) in a Human Challenge Study of Healthy Non-immune Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Shigella sonnei vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Shigella infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 05 Dec 2018 The original study protocol has been amended due to requests from the FDA, requests from the funder of the study, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF), and to further align the protocol to other GSK studies and to the challenge model established at the Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Centre.
- 05 Sep 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 28 Jun 2018 Planned End Date changed from 9 Oct 2019 to 21 Oct 2019.