Phase 1/1b, Multicenter, Open-label Trial of Oncolytic MG1 Virus (MG1-E6E7) With Adenovirus Vaccine (Ad-E6E7) Both Expressing Mutant Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) E6 and E7 and Atezolizumab in Pts With HPV Assoc. Cancers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; MG1-E6E7 (Primary) ; MG1-E6E7 (Primary) ; MG1-HPV (Primary)
- Indications Anal cancer; Cervical cancer; Oropharyngeal cancer; Penile cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms Kingfisher
- Sponsors Turnstone Biologics
- 01 Aug 2018 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 23 May 2018 New trial record
- 16 May 2018 According to a Turnstone Biologics media release, this study is expected to start in Q2 2018. The company has received the US FDA clearance of IND to commence this study.