A Phase 1, Open-label, Dose-escalation and Dose-expansion Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability Pharmacokinetics Immunogenicity, and Antitumor Activity of MEDI5752 in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Jan 2020
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin (Primary) ; MEDI 5752 (Primary) ; Pemetrexed (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 16 Jan 2020 Planned number of patients changed from 331 to 272.
- 16 Jan 2020 Planned End Date changed from 29 Sep 2022 to 12 Sep 2022.
- 16 Jan 2020 Planned primary completion date changed from 29 Sep 2022 to 12 Sep 2022.