A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Open-Label, Active-Controlled Study of DS-8201a (Trastuzumab Deruxtecan), an Anti-HER2 Antibody Drug Conjugate (ADC), Versus Ado Trastuzumab Emtansine (T-DM1) for HER2-Positive, Unresectable and/or Metastatic Breast Cancer Subjects Previously Treated With Trastuzumab and Taxane
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Trastuzumab-deruxtecan (Primary) ; Trastuzumab emtansine
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Male breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DESTINY-Breast03
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Inc
- 26 Dec 2018 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database record: EudraCT2018-000222-61).
- 07 Aug 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 23 May 2018 New trial record